Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
The quoted price is the cost of Non-Commercial version. Additional pricing information can be found on the developer’s site.
What’s New in Navicat Premium
- Grid View and Form View menu options were flipped.
- SQLite table structure cannot be modified when using an HTTP tunnel.
- “On Update Current Timestamp” option did not reflect the settings when using ANSI_QUOTES SQL mode.
- The row height of the object list did not match the font size.
- Column order was incorrect when importing database to model.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Requirements for Navicat Premium
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later