NeoFinder (formerly known as CDFinder) weapon quickly catalogs the entire disk and media library, and file backup.
NeoFinder keeps track of your documents, photos, songs, movies, and folders where they are stored.
NeoFinder is your digital treasure chest! Catalog of all – the (internal, external, USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt) hard drives, server disks, DVD-ROM, CD-ROMs, iPods, Blu-ray, USB memory devices, and get a complete inventory all files, folders and important metadata, including thumbnails of photos and video files.
- Catalog: any hard drive, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, BlueRay, HD-DVD, iPod, server volume, CD audio, USB stick, FTP-Server and more
- Power: Handle really large amounts of data
- Photo forecasts: Create beautiful thumbnails for many photo and image formats such as JPG, TIFF, EPS, RAW, PDF, PSD, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA, IFF (Maya)
- Audio Metadata: MP3, AAC (iTunes), FLAC (Lossless), ALAC (Apple Lossless) and AIFF metadata: author, album, title, composer, lyrics, cover art, track number, duration, bit rate, genre, year, commentary. Even catalogs whole audio CDs and files ringtones Apple iPhone.
- Photo Metadata: XMP metadata (used by Adobe Bridge), EXIF and IPTC (including geotags GPS) and details Photo JPG, TIFF, PICT and BMP
- Meta movies metadata: Get thumbnails, size, duration, codec and frame rate movie files, supporting AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPG, MKV, M4V and others.
- Geotagging GPS support: NeoFinder catalogs and displays GPS EXIF photo tags, and has direct links to Google Earth, Flickr, Panoramio, Google Maps and MapQuest. NeoFinder can even search for photos taken at any location (GeoFinder) and export GPS data to KMZ files
- Network: share your data base NeoFinder throughout your workgroup (requires commercial license)
- Cross-platform: with abeMeda (was CDWinder), you can use a database for both worlds!
- Workflow Integration: Automatically lists all discs burned by Roxio Toast; Drag any image directly from NeoFinder applications such as Adobe InDesign, Quark XPress, Apple Pages, Microsoft Office; NeoFinder integrate databases on FileMaker Pro, and more
- Find them! Best Find functions and, of course, offline browsing of all volumes, even in multiple windows, if you want
- Spotlight Integration: Search your local disks with Spotlight and catalogs from within NeoFinder
- Import Catalogs: These twelve formats are supported: disk recovery, DiskWizard, Iomega FindIt, Portents DiskTracker (both 1.x and 2.x!), Catalog, CatFinder Catalog “Neométrico” DiskLibrary, and advanced disk catalog (ADC for Windows) or export files, and XML files iView MediaPro and Microsoft Expression Media
- Fast and easy to use, view screenshots
- Export and print catalog data
- Insight: Look inside archives: ZIP, TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), and others, including the contents of the disk image
- International: user interface in English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch, all in one app
- Unicode: Use NeoFinder to catalog file names of any language
- AppleScript: Integrate NeoFinder with FileMaker Pro or any other application, or expand the capabilities of NeoFinder
- Expand your database catalog NeoFinder using five custom fields for any content you need
- FileCheck: NeoFinder alone can generate a MD5 checksum industrial strength for each file cataloged
- AutoMount: NeoFinder automatically mounts every server volume that has cataloged or updated for you, if necessary! And of course you can also ask NeoFinder to mount the volume at any time, using the context menu
- QuickLook: Open a QuickLook window for any selected file online from NeoFinder!
- Cross-Grade: already bought a different disk cataloger application or media manager, it asks a great deal!
- Free email support
- Languages: user interface in eight languages, all in one application: English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch