Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Scan a interface’s network, a certain subnet or a range of IP addresses
- Export a scan to CSV or TXT
- and much more…
- IP address
- MAC address
- Vendor name (e.g., “Apple, Inc.” or “Dell”)
- Domain name (DNS, reverse lookup)
- Bonjour name
- NetBIOS name
- Services (open ports)
- Response time (ping time)
- Mac model identifier (i.e. “iMac9,1”)
- Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
- Special function (e.g., host is standard gateway)
- Reachability status
- SSH / Telnet username, port and password
- Device log
Included Network Tools:
- Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
- Wake on LAN
- HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for Quick Connect
- NEW: Icons from Network Radar for iOS have been added to the image collection.
- NEW: The readability in Dark Mode has been improved.
- NEW: You can now send a test mail using the SMTP settings in the Rules preferences and get more detailed error messages.
- FIX: Some users were unable to change the attached Network of a Custom Scan.
- FIX: The app could crash in when selecting certain types of Hosts.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later