NetWorker is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that shows either the current download and upload speed or the session traffic of your network adapter. The information is shown in a small view in your menu bar.
- You can switch between three modes: speed, traffic, or speed/traffic
- You can choose the network adapter to observe, so both wired and wireless adapters are supported
- Adjustable refresh interval
- Support for auto-start
What’s New in NetWorker
- You can now disable coloured icons and use black/white icons in the menu bar instead. You can find this option on the Settings page.
- When configuring the menu bar widgets, the preview view now uses a dark style when in Dark Mode.
- Code improvements.
Requirements for NetWorker
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later