Nikon Camera Control Pro: This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter wire.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer. There is also wired or wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are processed smoothly.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for photofinishing software Capture NX.
What’s new in Nikon Camera Control Pro 2:
Utility image control:
In certain DSLR Nikon as D3, D700, D300 and D90, can save the setting custom picture including data curve tone compensation, to adapt the behavior of the camera the photographer’s vision, improving efficiency when using multiple cameras at the same time.
Compatible with WiFi operation:
In addition to supporting USB cable connections, Camera Control Pro offers compatibility with the optional Wireless Transmitter models WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A. When connected to a digital SLR, the WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A enable remote shooting and setting via a wireless LAN over WiFi.
Compatible with authentication function Nikon Picture:
The image data can be transferred and stored without affecting the authentication function.
Check your photography remotely:
With the included USB or Firewire cable and / or optional WiFi adapters for select models, Nikon Camera Control Pro enables you to capture unique images no matter the subject.
The Live previews direct from the camera is compatible with D3, D700, D300 and D90 when this feature is enabled. See what is about to shoot!
Improved graphical user interface:
A simulated LCD panel (camera) on the computer screen performs the same function as the viewfinder of the camera that has been modified to be consistent with those used in the latest cameras for smoother operation.