Download FREE nLab Synthesis Granö v1.1 for NI Reaktor 6-SYNTHiC4TE Full version!
Granö is a Granular Synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor 6 that combines a great sonic potential with a intuitive and simple interface. Take a sample like a synth line, a field recording or a drums loop and start to handling until you’ll come on a unexplored sonic territory. It’s well suited for ambient, experimental, noise artists, sound designers but it works as well on a more conventional approach.
- 4-voice granular synthesizer with Drone/Keyboard mode
- XY Pad Automation for grain position and volume.
- 2-pole State Variable Filter
- 2 dedicated ADSR Envelope for Filter and Amp
- 2 unique swappable Multi-effects wired in series with 2 XY Pad Automations
- Modulation Matrix with 5 slots, independent LFOs and 2 assignable Automations
- Quantizer with 10 Scales to play and modulate in tune
- Parallel Master Compressor/Limiter
- Global Randomizer
- Low CPU usage
Home Page: https://nonorder.wordpress.com/2020/03/03/reaktor-grano/