NotePlan is designed to make your task planning more productive. It solves problems like bloated, ever-growing to-do lists.
- Modern Writing – Enjoy a full writing area with Markdown and injected flavour for productivity.
- Calendar Notes – A calendar shows you where the action is. Jump right into a day to manage it by writing notes into each day.
- Backlog Notes – Save away your backlogs and general notes behind the daily planning and apart from the calendar.
- Full, modern writing tool included for every day of a month – NotePlan will give you the convenience of a modern writing editor supporting markdown. Add formatting to your task lists and notes to keep it better organized.
- Monthly calendar overview with color-coded daily note content – See a summary of your notes and color coded lists in a monthly calendar view. Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate and quickly jump into a day to review or edit it. The calendar will also show you, if you missed out on some tasks, so nothing important slips from your mind.
- Schedule tasks to stay organized – If you couldn’t finish a task, don’t leave it unmanaged on the list. Re-schedule it to another day. Or, if you manage a backlog, schedule a todo directly from there onto your calendar.
- Backlogs, drafts, bug lists or just text notes, apart from the calendar – Some information is not related to a day and should be kept separated from the calendar. Like bug lists or project backlogs. They can be managed in NotePlan and scheduled directly into the calendar, when required. Notes can be organized by tagging them. In the overview you can filter your notes by tags.
- Your notes are not saved on our servers. You will find them safe and sound in your iCloud Drive.
- Integrations to useful apps like iCalender, Reminders, and more are available.
What’s New in NotePlan
Version 1.6.28 (1.6.29):Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.6.29; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.6.28.
- Korean translation
- When clicking on a note link which is already opened in another window focus this window
- Daily notes also have titles (instead of just “NotePlan”) when you open them in a separate window, so you can see which note is opened in the tabs
- @done(2018-07-19 10:00) tags were incorrectly formatted
- Update window title when the note title has changed (after about 3 seconds)
- #tag color changed to secondary color like @tags to differentiate them from normal links
- Page up/down shortcut implemented so you can scroll smoothly with your keyboard through longer documents to scan them without using your mouse
Requirements for NotePlan
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later