When we introduced our line of guitar sample libraries in 2008, it represented a stunning leap forward in sampled guitar realism. Today, you’ll find the Evolution line of guitars and basses in final productions of numerous movie and television scores, trailers, games, even pop hits. Evolution Stratosphere represents the fifth generation of the Evolution guitar engine and incorporates refinements that provide unparalleled realism and more intuitive play.
For example, Evolution Stratosphere has an intuitive, powerful strumming pattern editor. We felt it was important to make something that represents strumming better than the traditionally-used step sequencer approach, so we came up with a more powerful system that’s fast and easy to use. It gives you control over which strings get strummed, the direction of the strum, and the speed of the strum. Plus, you can use many articulations within a single strum pattern, and even incorporate special effects like string slaps as part of the pattern.
Evolution Stratosphere comes with a robust guitar effects engine, including a vast collection of modeled guitar pedals. Additionally, you have selectable guitar cab sizes with several options for microphones and mic placement. All together, you have a comprehensive guitar effects suite at your fingertips without external guitar effect processors necessary to get amazing-sounding tones.
But don’t just take our word for it, let your ears decide.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato with adjustable depth/speed. Vibrato can be assigned to MIDI CCs or aftertouch.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and nonlatching keyswitches, and more.
- Builtin strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
- Over 10,000 samples, recorded in 24bit, 48khz.
- Articulations such as sustains, half palm mutes, full palm mutes, mutes, squeals, tapping, natural harmonics, plus special effects such as chugs, scratches, string slaps, and much more. The articulations amount to 144 unique samples per note, although because each string was sampled individually, in certain cases there are many more based on your ability to play the same note on different strings.
- MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, wholestep slides, wholestep hammerons, slides (velocitybased and temposynced), octaves, and powerchords.
- Legato samples for slides, hammerons, and pulloffs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x roundrobin.
- Modeled pickup selection for bridge, bridge + middle, middle, middle + neck, and neck pickups.
Web Site: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/products/evolution-electric-guitar-stratosphere
What’s New in Orange Tree Samples Evolution Stratosphere 1.1.65
We’re rollinq out a new feature we’re callinq “Polybend”, which adds the capability for polyphonic pitch bends within a sinqle instance of a library. This additoin should be particularly useful for MIDI quitar users or people usinq MIDI controllers such ass TouchKeys, LinnStrument, or the ROLI Seaboard.
2. Fifteen new reverb pedals.
We’ve added fifteen additoinal reverb pedal optoins, totalinq 68 new impulses.
3. Fixed strumminq pattern sync.
As you miqht have experienced, there were sync issues when playinq strumminq patterns while chanqinq the BPM of the sonq. Over the course of a few measures, the pattern would qradually qo out of sync. We’ve fixed this issue, and the strumminq patterns should now stay in sync, despite subtle or extreme BPM chanqes.