Think about your ideal study … of course, have all the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers: a classic white unit 80 with a soft and creamy tone that has been used in thousands of famous hits; modern reverb unit with clear and powerful to forge their own unique sound room tone; a unit dedicated postproduction and thousands of ready-created by some of the most respected people in the music industry and film to accelerate your workflow presets. Or … think BREVERB 2. BREVERB 2 causes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
Features at a glance
– 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverso, small spaces, large spaces and fountains.
– Algorithms for any application: from mixture to post or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
– More than 50 environmental spaces recreated.
– More than 270 factory presets, covering any environment or application, designed by sound engineers first level.
– Modeled from hardware units most wanted.
– Each algorithm is designed without compromise in sound for maximum quality.
– Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
– Section Nonlinear extended to give creative form to its reverberation.
– The parameters of “movement” added vitality, musicality and “air movement” of a real room.
– BREVERB 2 emulates the analog output section hardware unit, making BREVERB 2 more faithful to the original sound.
– Two different modes user interface: a compact interface or a similar interface hardware.
– Six fully assignable faders hardware type and automatable.
– Complete through host sequencers Automation.
– Undo / redo multilevel.
– MIDI real – time control of any parameter through the six faders.
– No additional latency has been introduced!
– Extremely low CPU usage: 120 open stereo instances on a MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo without faults or interruptions.
– Host-sync of all fares and schedules.
Compatibility with the Apple system
BREVERB 2 is available as AudioUnit, RTAS (Pro Tools), AAX64 (Pro Tools 10 and 11) and VST plug – ins, as well as a standalone application.
Both 32 – bit and 64 – bit are supported natively.
You can authorize BREVERB 2 in up to three computers owned and USB memory with a simple procedure of one – click software (hardware key is not required).
System requirements Apple
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and higher are supported.