CampTune makes your Boot Camp Windows partition freely resizable. You may need to adjust the size of your Windows partition when, for example, you run out of disk space or want to install an application with particularly high storage requirements. CampTune provides a simple slider to redistribute storage space between Macintosh HD and Boot Camp Windows partitions. The resize operation is safe, fast and easy.
- Support for Any Boot Camp-supported version of Windows
- Logical volumes on the hybrid Fusion Drives can be resized
- FileVault encrypted volumes are supported
- Paragon CampTune can perform resize operations with a system disk in macOS even with System Integrity Protection turned on
- Apple File System is fully supported
In the past, to reallocate free space on your Mac, you’d need to back up the Boot Camp partition, delete the partition, recreate an NTFS partition with a new size and, finally, restore the Windows partition backup to the new NTFS partition, a process that could take anywhere between two to five hours. Fortunately, Paragon Software has developed Camptune X, which achieves the same result in a matter of minutes!
What’s New in Camptune
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Requirements for Camptune
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 32-bit support in Related Links
- Boot Camp (Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1)