Pasta is a beautiful and flexible clipboard manager for the mac. It saves everything you copy to your clipboard so you can reuse it later.
- Pasta’s flexible grid interface helps you to better see your clipboard history so you can quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Bring up Pasta with a keyboard shortcut or using the menubar, double-click the clipping you want to restore, Pasta then gets out of your way.
- Filter your clippings by the app where they were copied or by what they contain. Finding a clipping has never been so easy.
- Pasta’s powerful search can find clippings by content, application, type or even the window’s name.
- When copying sensitive information from apps like 1Password, Pasta will obfuscate it on screen and will encrypt it when saved to disk.
- Pasta supports macOS Mojave’s Light and Dark modes.
And Much More:
- Works nicely with Universal Clipboard
- Quick look images, text, website links, etc.
- Enhanced representation of color codes, calendar events, links, etc.
- Touch Bar support
- Shortcuts for everything. You won’t need the mouse
- Use the anchor button to keep the window on top
- Drag and drop clippings onto other applications
What’s New in Pasta
- Initial release
Requirements for Pasta
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later