Download FREE Paste Queue 1.3 Full version for Mac!
Paste Queue is a great time-saver for copying and pasting multiple items between locations. Just copy all needed items first. Then paste them one by one or all at once — no need to switch back and forth between your source and destination.
For example, you can copy a name, phone number, and address, one by one with a keyboard shortcut, and then paste them all at once (or one by one) in the same order into a form, with another shortcut. It’s like an extended clipboard, where you can copy and paste as many items as you wish each time, in sequential (or reverse) order!
Paste Queue also lets you paste items in a custom order, paste rich text as plain text, rearrange copied items, delete them, etc. If you copy and paste often, it is a right app for you. It’ll make your copy and paste routines simple, fun, and fast!
- Can copy unlimited number of items before you paste them
- Copy items with a customizable keyboard shortcut or regular copy commands
- Paste items sequentially with a customizable keyboard shortcut
- Can reorder copied items by drag-and-drop before you paste them
- Can click any copied items in order to paste them out of order
- Customizable keyboard shortcut for pasting all items at once
- When pasting copied items all at once, can insert space or other text between them
- Optional copy and paste sound effects
- Can paste rich text as plain text
- Can drag copied items and drop them to destinations
- Open the app window with a keyboard shortcut or by clicking the app’s menubar icon
- Can remove individual items or all of them
Supported Operation System:
• 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.10 or later
Mac App Store: http://apps.apple.com/app/paste-queue-multi-clipboard/id1380017883
Home Page: https://apprywhere.com/paste-queue.html