Path Finder makes you a master of file management. Take full control over your file system. Save your time: compare and synchronize folders, view hidden files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system. Work how you want: extreme customization allows you to access most tools in many different ways to suit your workflow. Work seamlessly with other platforms: don’t leave any hidden .DS_Store files on non-Mac volumes, delete files securely and completely with the powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
- View and manipulate hidden files
- Dual Pane View
- Full keyboard navigation
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Folder merging
- Batch renaming
- Powerful file filtering
- One-click dual-pane copy
- Bookmarks and Tab Presets
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Editable Path Navigator
- Powerful low-level search
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Integrated terminal
- Integrated text and image editors
- Enjoy up to 50% speed increase (depending on volume and file system type) when copying files. Biggest speed improvements on SSD formatted as APFS.
- New Undo interface: access Undo feature faster from a sliding sheet.
- New and handy Size Browser toolbar button
- New compression engine: light and fast. Up to 30% speed increase while compressing files and even more when decompressing!
- New compression engine: you can now see a time estimate while archiving/decompressing your archives
- New compression engine: added creation of 7-ZIP, XAR, PAX and CPIO archives.
- New compression engine: added expansion of 7-ZIP, XAR, PAX, CPIO, RAR(3), AR, LHA/LHZ and CAB archives.
- New compression engine: added XZ, LZIP and LZMA (de)compression filters.
- New compression engine: you can now choose among 10 default formats of compression
- Now compression engine: operations are integrated into the file queues interface, which means you can pause them if needed
- The size of the application is reduced by 30 %
- Fixed “Launch Path Finder at login” functionality.
- Fixed Path Finder Desktop text in dark mode.
- Fixed opening of a stationery pad document.
- Fixed empty browser window bug.
- Fixed some potential crashes and exceptions.
- Numerous other UI fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor