PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
- Batch compress multiple files
- Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
- Support for password protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with ‘One-Click-Compression’
What’s New in PDF Squeezer
- For some users opening a file with PDF Squeezer failed and an incorrect user interface was displayed.
- When choosing edit from the filter menu, the filter in the Filter Manager was not selected.
Requirements for PDF Squeezer
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later