Permute offers easy-to-use drag-and-drop video conversion.
- Easy to Use – built from the ground up, Permute is a perfect example of what a Mac app should be. With a gorgeous interface and drag & drop simplicity no need for complicated options.
- Insanely Fast – Permute was engineered to be incredibly fast. Let us take care of the hard stuff. Just select the video format you want and it’ll be done faster than you can say “hardware acceleration” – MP4 and HEVC presets now take advantage of your machine’s hardware acceleration capabitlities, speeding up HEVC conversions more than 3 times over previous versions of Permute!
- PDF Support – Permute 3 now includes support for stitching multiple images into a single PDF.
- Everything Included – It doesn’t matter if you’re converting home movies or processing images. Permute can do it all. We support nearly every format and have plenty of device presets to choose from.
- Looks Amazing – Whether you use dark mode or not, Permute will look amazing. Taking advantage of the modern technologies, Permute will even change its icon in dark mode.
- Keep the Schedule – Video re-encoding is quite demanding on computer resources. This is why you can now schedule Permute to convert videos e.g. at night when you’re not using your computer.
- And so much more! – There are so many other great features in Permute – adjust volume of an audio file or an audio track in a video. Batch-resize, rotate and flip images and videos. And more!
- New: If the source file contains incompatible subtitles that are enabled, Permute displays a warning.
- Fixed: Issue with converting a video file with multiple audio tracks into an audio-only format.
- Fixed: Issue with OGG video files being recognized as audio only.
- Fixed: Issue when videos would not get scaled up.
- Fixed: Issue where AAC and M4A presets would not be bound by the custom bitrate limit.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor