Persecond is the easy, fun way to create a beautiful timelapse video. Import an image sequence from any camera, trim the length of your video, adjust the speed and playback direction, and you’re done. Export in broadcast quality or import to Flixel Cinemagraph Pro and create an amazing timelapse+cinemagraph hybrid video. It’s magical visual storytelling at its best.
- Drag-and-Drop. – Drag-and-drop or browse for an image set; Persecond sorts them automatically.
- Quick Edit. – Trim your in and out points, set the play direction, and pick a speed.
- Done. – That’s it–export in HD or broadcast quality or upload and share.
Note: the trial app puts a watermark on the result video
What’s New in Persecond
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Requirements for Persecond
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- Metal-capable graphics card (Macs from 2012 or later)
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- 1GB of disk space