Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want — from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode.
- Dark Color Scheme option: The windows where you adjust and finish the image have been refreshed with a dark color theme, and you can choose between a Light and Dark color scheme for the other windows.
- Dual White Balance for HDR merge: When processing bracketed sets of RAW images, you can assign a different white balance to the brighter and the darker images.
- Lasso Tool: The selective adjustment tools now include a lasso in addition to the existing brush option, allowing easy selection of geometric areas such as windows that need different color or blending settings.
- The brush tool can now use either a round or square brush, and you can set the sensitivity for edge-detection.
- Support for compressed Fuji RAW files, Canon mRAW files and 12-bit NEF files.
OS X 10.5 or later