PhotoNinja (formerly Noise Ninja) is a professional-grade raw converter and image editor that gives you powerful new tools to get the best possible results from your digital camera. Built from the ground up with world-class image processing technology, it delivers exceptional image quality, quickly and easily.
- Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
- Includes all-new Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
- Best-of-breed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast — all with natural-looking results.
- One-of-a-kind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artifacts.
- Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
- Built-in color styles help you get pleasing color quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
- Optimized for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
- Simple and fast “point-and-go” browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
- Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.
TRIAL LICENSE: You can request a two-week trial license key by sending an email request to [email protected]
What’s New in PhotoNinja
Version 1.3.6b:Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Added support for FujiFilm GFX 50S, X100F, X-T20; Canon 5DMkIV, M5; Nikon D3400; Sony a99ii, A6300, A6500; Pentax K-1 (not Pixel Shift mode); Olympus E-M1 Mark II; and probably some others that haven’t been verified.
- Updated lens identification for Canon, Nikon, Sony/Minolta, Pentax, Leica/Panasonic, and Olympus.
- Parse lens identification from DNG-based Pentax images
- Fix magenta highlights in ISO 80 shots from Panasonic TZ101/ZS100.
Requirements for PhotoNinja
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later