Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Added a number of fixes to improve compatibility with future versions of macOS
- If the only remaining layer in an image is an empty group, it will no longer be possible to ungroup it and end up with a completely empty document
- Now, any merged clipping masks will keep their content and remain attached to the layer they’re clipping
- It was not possible to cut and paste shapes
- Issue with restoring clipping masks after undoing a merge action
- Issue with merging clipping masks – merging only clipping masks would create an empty layer
- Issue with the Quick Selection Tool that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly
- Issue with the Gradient Tool that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly
- Issue with selecting color stops in the Gradients palette that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly
- Number of different memory issues that would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly
- Entering an empty Scale value in the Print dialog would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor