Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
What’s New in Pixelmator
- The grid, persistent guides, Quick Selection tool overlay, and selection outlines would be visible above the Rulers.
- It was not possible to resize the Import window when it should have been, and it was possible to resize the About and Preferences windows when it shouldn’t have been.
- Skewing, distorting, or changing the perspective of a layer group with differently sized layers would work incorrectly.
- After changing the ruler origin, the temporary indicator lines would not be cleared from the screen until something was clicked.
- Merging a layer group with a clipping mask inside it would turn the merged group into a clipping mask.
- Opening Photoshop documents with inner or outer glow layer styles would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly.
Requirements for Pixelmator
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later