Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest features and technologies Mac, giving you quick and powerful tools that allow you to retouch and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects or easily create advanced compositions. Once the images are ready, put them in popular image formats, share via email or social networks, print them or add them instantly to your Photos library. Everything from Pixelmator.
A powerful collection of tools accurate pixel selection
• quick and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to portions of your images
• Select and delete unwanted items from your photos
• Trim objects in an image to place them in other
tools top quality paint
• paint with Pixelmator as you would on the canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness and blending modes
• Adjust the brush settings to get the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make disappear defects in your photos, delete or rearrange objects in a composition
• blur, sharpen, brighten or darken specific areas
• change the shape of the areas to improve subtly or give images a completely unexpected aspect
• Combine different tools and effects for endless ways to refine your images
• Add, create, combine and edit shapes easily
• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons and many more custom shapes
• Apply effortless shadows, fills and strokes for more advanced shapes
• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations and more
a machine actual effects
• Play with more than 160 stunning effects
• Combine different effects for unique artistic creations, almost effortless
An elegant collection of tools professional color correction level
• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and reflections, brightness, contrast and much more
• Replace and mix colors
• Dramatically improve less – than – perfect images with a single click
• Easily add effects non – destructive layer as shadows, contours, colors, gradient fills or reflections
• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own presets style single layer
• or just use any of the preset layer style designed by Pixelmator Team
• Apply either presets layer style using drag and drop
• Start Pixelmator directly from photos and save the changes to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, HEIF, TIFF, PDF and many other popular formats
• Open and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save images 16 bits per channel
iCloud, share and save for web
• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and synchronize smoothly your work on all your Mac
• Omit the manual saving your documents with Auto Save
• Send your photos by email mail directly from Pixelmator
• Publish your pictures on social applications like Flickr, Twitter and Facebook
• Optimize and save images for use on their websites, blogs, photo albums and
editing extensions for the Photos application:
• Retouching photos with powerful editing tools Pixelmator within the Photos application
• Change the way images Pixelmator distortion tools based on metal without leaving Photos
Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix offers full support for MacOS Mojave, SVG fonts colors, camera support and continuity.
• Pixelmator is now fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
• With support SVG fonts, you can now create graphics and more rich and vibrant designs: Color Gilbert source is included in the application.
• With support for continuity camera, you can now take pictures with your iPhone and have them appear instantly in the document you are editing Pixelmator.
• In macOS Mojave, Pixelmator now use a dark appearance for windows system as the Open dialog box and the Colors window.
• HEIF is now available as a format is used when the action Automator Change type of images.
• The shape layers occasionally change when files are saved in Pixelmator Pixelmator opened in iOS. Fixed.
• a blocking issue with the Quick Selection tool is corrected.
• The preview of the effect light leak would cause Pixelmator to close unexpectedly. Fixed.
• A variety of other corrections improve the stability of Pixelmator.