Download Mac PortsMonitor 1.4.5 Fully Cracked – FREE!
PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections’ status. Also UDP, ICMP is supported.
Monitor all system connections and opened ports, and auto refresh for checking new connections and state change
Filter connections by connection type (IPv4, IPv6), or by protocol type (TCP, UDP), or by keywords, even with a powerful expression search.
Got notifications for new connectionUser and connection’s state change, and all histories can be saved in CSV files.
Monitor connections Directly and clearly
All connections in one window
Just open PortsMonitor, it will display all connections made by all processes, and rich information for the connection, such as local and remote address, ports, protocol and states.
Connections list columns, colors, filter profiles, notification exclude applications, everything can be customized and saved.
• Monitor all system connections and open ports
• Auto refresh connections and ports
• Use color indicate item status
• Green for new connection
• Yellow for state changed
• Red for removed connection
• View remote IP information with map (Powered by geoiptool.com)
• Show port name, for example http for 80
• Filter connections by connection type, IPv4 or IPv6
• Filter connections by protocol type, TCP or UDP
• Hide connections does not have a remote address
• Filter connections by keywords
Supported Operation System:
• 64-bit processor
• macOS 10.12 or later
PortsMonitor is compatible with macOS 10.12 and above.
Home Page: https://portsmonitor.com/