Postbox is a new email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done. It has all the elegance and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and flexibility to manage even the most demanding workloads.
- Ultra-Fast Search – Instantly find messages, attachments, images, links, and contacts.
- Conversation Views – Make sense of email threads through chronological message views.
- Better Organization – Tabs, Topics, and To-Dos help you stay organized with less effort.
- Works Great with OS X – Postbox integrates with the Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Spotlight, and Quick Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Things!
- Quick and Easy Setup – Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you!
Postbox is available in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
What’s New in Postbox
- An issue that could cause the message list to not update when an Account Group is selected and folder tabs are open
- A bug that could cause All Accounts + Focus Pane selections to stop working after clearing a search
- A bug that could prevent Reminder indicators from immediately displaying when View menu – Organize by Thread is set to “off”
- An issue that caused inline images to disappear during message edit
- A regression that could cause strange characters to appear when resending or redirecting a message
- Non-threaded, vertical view message list display when sorting by reverse date order
- Made a change to allow the Pin Reminders function to work for Sent, Trash and Archive folders (except for Gmail All Mail folders, which are too large and could introduce unwanted behavior)
- Removed white top border that would display when using dark mode on Windows while in full screen mode
Requirements for Postbox
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later