Print Selection integrates with OS X so you can selectively print snippets from the Web, email, and documents. Stop wasting ink and paper printing off banner ads or comments from websites! Accessible from the menubar or as a service, it is super easy to paste text and images into the app to print. Power users will love the Print Selection service that allows direct printing from apps like Safari and Mail.
Toggle grayscale mode with a click of a button and save your color ink for the pictures that you really care about!
- Simple access to app from Menubar, dock, or Global hotkey (Ctrl-P by default)
- Power user friendly Service integration for direct to print dialog efficiency
- Grayscale mode instantly converts all text and images to save on color ink
- Customizable hot keys for both the app and the service
- Content is automatically saved between app launches
- Resizable menubar window
- Supports basic text editing
What’s New in Print Selection
- Fixed an issue with images being cropped
Requirements for Print Selection
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later