Download Mac PrismaLog 1.4 Fully Cracked – FREE!
PrimaLog helps you to track the time spent per project, story and task. It is a small tool for working at home or in projects to track time as agile as the projects are running.
With PrismaLog, the focus is on the simplest possible time recording with a clearly defined specification of a 3-level hierarchy. First the projects are defined, then the stories and then the tasks. Under this hierarchy, as many log entries as desired will be created for each task.
For each project, each story and each task the sum of the log entries are shown. An export as csv file is also possible (can be imported into Excel, Numbers or others).
The features are:
- creating and editing projects, stories and tasks
- start/stop time logging per task
- add favorites to status bar / tool bar
- start/stop logging within favorite window
- edit logs
- move stories, tasks, logs to different project structure
- export logs to csv (as a simple csv file and a more detailed csv file)
- reopen app with icon in status bar
- have a status about project efforts in comparance to estimates (green, yellow, red)
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/prismalog/id1486886229