Download Mac Private Contact v3.5.2 Cracked – Full version – FREE!
Private Contact is an application to manage an always-encrypted address book to protect your privacy and keep your contacts really private. Data are organised using a master-and-details interface, which is very easy to use. Custom colour categories can be associated with contacts to categorise them.
Everything can be sorted by name, company, or category. Search can be performed via a combination of keyword and category. Colour labels inside the view can be totally customised by the user. Custom colour categories can be created, modified, and assigned by the user at any time.
- Any document is protected by a password you decide. Only you can read the content
- It works in a way you already know, a list of contact to select in a Master and Details interface
- Selecting a contact you can see and edit details
- You can have a list of categories, any category has a custom colored label
- Assigning a category to any contact you can better organize search sort view your contacts
- You can filter by category, contents, or both.
- Import from the Address Book
- Import from any text in CSV and TSV format
- Export to TSV, CSV, Html table, web pages, custom format with custom tags.
- Easy to use interface
- No learning period required
- Very secure AES-256 encryption algorithm. No one can decrypt your own data.
- Very fast. Encryption saving and decryption opening is almost instantaneous
- Instant lock with a click
- Rock solid native macOS algorithm to encrypt and decrypt. This is a native Mac only app.
- Contact can be sorted and filtered
- Powerful category concept
- Uses a standard macOS toolbar to manage frequent task
- Customisable colored categories
- Search and sort by category and name or company and all the content inside
- Includes an embedded PDF user guide
- macOS full featured complaint with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later