ProFind is advanced file search app for macOS.
With powerful features and great performance, ProFind delivers advanced file search for macOS. And with support for natural language queries, application launching, hidden location searches, scripting and more.
Search inside invisible folders and packages. Searches any disk type.
Uses kernel based searching (searchfs) when available. Uses metadata indexes (as used by Spotlight) when available to improve performance. Autocompletion for application names. Large icon view for one or two search results.
Under it’s elegant user interface, ProFind combines the power of macOS’s different search capabilities to make sure it finds all the files your looking for. And it’s been carefully tuned for performance and responsiveness.
What’s New in ProFind
- Performance improvements when finding apps
- Quick folders can now be shown in the sidebar
- Saved searches can now be renamed in Searches -> Manage Searches
- Expanded items are now saved in browser windows
- ‘Stop’ menu item is disabled when a search isn’t active
Requirements for ProFind
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later