Qbserve is an automatic tracker private while helping to improve productivity. It gives instant feedback on how you spend your time by intelligent observation of active applications. All tracked information is stored privately on your machine.
Qbserve knows productivity rates of thousands of sites and applications and has a unique ability to differentiate between chats in Skype, Slack and Telegram, YouTube videos and subreddits. You can also set alerts to notify you when you are reaching your goals or spend too much time on distractions.
- Automatic recognition applications and popular websites that open in Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers
- separated from Slack, Skype chats equipment, Telegram productivity; YouTube videos, subreddits of Reddit.com; Different windows within an application
- Show windows application as separate activities
- See all registered windows for each application log
- Ignore any application, website, window, etc.
- Enable dynamic icon dock and / or the status of the item in the menu bar
- Search activities with filters by name, productivity, category, application or time
- Edit unsorted activities were not recognized by Qbserve
- Set the limit idle time and off for some categories like “Videos”
- See detailed productivity meter box for any period within a year
- Get feedback on how changes in productivity compared to previous days, weeks, months
- Pause and resume monitoring
- Weekdays only track or time periods selected
- Change the start time of the day if it is a night owl