RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
What’s New in RapidWeaver
- A crash in the resources browser
- Thumbnail slider in the photo album now works
- An issue where RapidWeaver would use an incorrect resource path
- File sharing plugin now sorts correctly
- A crash while exporting a Photo Album
- Extra slashes in ogImage/twitterImage URLs
- Some more issues with the styled text page when in Dark Mode
- The health checker got its heart back!
- Send email option in Contact Form now saves correctly
- An issue with copying a URL from the Resources Manager
- Paste as plain text/match style should now set the correct colour even when in Dark Mode
- Lots of under the hood changes in this build to help with stability and performance
Requirements for RapidWeaver
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later