RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
What’s New in RapidWeaver 8.2 (20739)
- Further work on improving the way missing resources are searched for (and hopefully found).
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to “Copy Support Logs”
- Removed the SFTP public key field from publishing settings (as it’s not required)
- Lists in styled text areas should now behave a little better
- Improved the speed of export when publishing to a RAM disk
- Fixed the preview issue where RapidWeaver wouldn’t update the preview correctly
- Fixed a bug where RapidWeaver would appear to hang during publishing (possibly caused by OpenSSL and certificate/server issues)
- Fixed up a tonne of issues with the Photo Album page type
- Contact form now updates correctly when changing page properties
- Control Left Click a resource in the resource browser now works correctly
- Improved performance when accessing files, especially from remote drives
- Fixed a crash in the crash reporter, and it does make you wonder if perhaps we need a crash reporter for the crash reporter.
- Fixed an issue where preview would get stuck in an endless loop (or dare I say infinite loop).
- Fixed an issue when saving with an image attachment in styled text areas would deadlock the app
- RapidWeaver is now Notarized via Apple
- Many other improvements and enhancements.