Cartoon Animator 4 (formerly known as CrazyTalk Animator) is a 2D animation software designed for input capability to both productivity. You can convert images into animated characters, control characters with their expressions, generate animation lip-synching from audio, perform scenes 3D parallax produce visual effects in 2D, accessing content resources and use a channel Photoshop full to customize quickly create characters and content.
All new in Cartoon Animator 4:
IMPROVED CHARACTER ANIMATION
This WIP 1 demonstrates how Reallusion made 2D animation characters more accurate, powerful and intuitive. Say goodbye to problems slip, sinking or floating foot, the new Smart IK / FK change system not only automatically but makes creating incredible cartoon animation much easier. With final position blocking effects gives power to animate characters accurately interaction scene. In addition, you can perfectly adapt the motion files with different body shapes from our library of movements, including adjusting the pitch of the character or alter its kind of movement.
Smart IK (inverse kinematics)
The simple and functional design distinguishes other tools Cartoon Animator 2D animation. 2D intuitive IK / FK system automatically switches invisibly, so the presentation of characters for animation is a fluid and logical process. Simply block the character ‘s feet to have a perfect contact with the foot will not slip, and lock the character ‘s hand to get an accurate with accessories or scene interaction.
Easy editing IK
– Stretches, squats and hip rotation simplified by moving the hip bone.
– Easy lock hands and feet to unlimited possibilities of movement.
– Place the end effectors of characters for a precise interaction IK.
– Maintain or turn the direction of the binding curve for editing animation.
Switch IK / FK intuitive self
– Final Effect drag and move to the IK edition, directly rotate combinations for FK edition.
– Intuitive Editing pose to pose without changing the IK and FK modes.
– A track line time can maintain the restrictions of the end effector and its effective range.
– Set key only in selected body parts, or layered full body movement.
– Extend free end segments of any character: head, hands and feet.
– elastic rubber segments midpoint as the elbow, waist, knee.
– After releasing the stretch, the segment may return to its original length.
– Straighten parts of the neck and torso blocking hands and feet.
– Gently stretch Interpolar animation and add the curve control movement time.
Accurate scene and interaction prop.
– Lock your hands and feet to accurately interact with the objects in the scene.
– Restrictions IK: use “Keep rotating the final effort” to tilt or bend the wrist, or use “Keeping the angle of the end effector” to maintain the angle of the feet on the skateboard or bicycle pedal.
– Use “Keep curve direction” to ensure that the elbow or knee bend character always in the right direction.
– Lock hands and feet to make a stable movement drag spider.
It works with all kinds of cartoon characters
– Correct animation bend the knee back to four – legged animals.
– Use Shift + drag to alter the length of the bone between two bone segments which produce a uniform effect transformation, as the arm movement gorilla.
– The same effect can be applied to breathing or stretching the neck.
– Use the rotation of the end effector so that the dog feels easily.
Smart Motion Retargeting
Unique animation feature automatically translates the movements several styles of characters with different scales body. Smart Motion Retargeting applied correctly compiled files motion to different body shapes, characters automatically aligns the position of the movement, regardless of their initial position configuration, performance creates innovative styles of different movement.
Adapt motions at any scale character
– No more trouble sliding foot, sinking or floating caused by the difference in bone scale of the characters.
– Animation library perfectly applied to all types of characters in templates.
– Works with all movements based on templates: human biped, quadruped, wings, spine.
Creative varieties of IK Motion
– Automatically align the bones of the characters to pose motion data, regardless of the setting initial pose of the character
– Recalculate the initial compensation pose for precise character animation editing.
– Change the stride of the characters or within arm ‘s reach away from altering the overall scale data movement.
– Adjust the bone proportion of individual end effector for precise interaction of character object.
Create IK Rig
Generating 2D animated characters ready to IK, IK controls CTA4 provides standardized templates based characters. We have also added the Auto IK Rig for characters imported from Photoshop. For free-bone characters created personalized way, users can now create a custom GUI from the GUI Custom Rig.
IK Rig Auto
– Auto IK Rig templates for characters imported Photoshop (PSD).
– Works for all templates of characters: human, quadruped, wings, back.
– Presets human predetermined end effector – toe, ankle, finger and wrist
– Free to add lock IK bone segments selected
– Automatically assign end the characters of free bone effectors, enabling a customized definition IK
– Make a snapshot of a character with a custom pose to create a GUI Rig characters.
– Import an image file as an image of custom platform.
– Move and place lockouts end effector to achieve an ideal design.
– Specify size bone segment activated / deactivated on the screen of the user interface.
Creating 360 heads
The WIP 2 shows how Reallusion breaks the limitations of 2D art, and offers a practical way for 2D animators create characters with advanced animation with vivid expressions. 360 evolution streamlines the workflow for creating heads, expressions and settings directly to the core of the facial animation editing keys, puppeteers and timeline system. In addition to presenting a set of assets 360 and a new library professional animation, users also have the way to convert existing content in 360 heads with a full range of motion.
Quickly transform a 2D face into a 3D head
Head Creator 3D art transforms 2D characters in 3D style with up to 360 degrees of movement to get rich performances. Integration trip back and forth from Photoshop to edit characters from multiple angles inside and outside 3D Head Creator.
Nine Anchor Head Turn Directions
– Inherit settings Quick Setup basic angle
– Transforms and deforms the sprites head for perfect 3D twist.
– Resolution Optional FFD 2×2 (perspective correction) to 5×5 (definition accurately)
– Characteristics mask off the face to create the illusion 3D
smart designs to accelerate the configuration of multiple angles
– Copy and paste the definition of the angle.
– Configuration mirror forth, flip or replace sprites to match the requirements of angle
– Onionskin – Correct placement of sprites with reference neighboring configuration
– Average – average value angle setting two selected points
Add additional decorative items
– Apart from the main facial features, users can freely add other decorations
– the cat has whiskers and stripe nose blends perfectly with the base of the rotating head of the parents
– can use the same techniques to emphasize a 3D effect with layers of highlight and shadow.
Defining clearance angle – 360 °
– Rather than creating a rotating head, you can give a complete turn a creature simply, even a whimsical bird
– free Add angle points to set the appearance of the character as the head rotates
– Each point angle contains data for transformation, deformation and change of sprites sprites.
– a total of 25 points optional angle are provided and can achieve a perfect character correctly adding 360 ° angle to the definition of pan and tilt
Designing 360 heads layered Photoshop
– Complete workflow – way PSD back to CTA for Creation 360 Head
– PSD template characters expands layered angle for changing sprite
– Use several layers of images to accentuate the depth, like the nose of a pig.
– Build layer hierarchy using a simple rule nomenclature, for example. Father> Child
– The 360 Head Creator can generate and send definitions of angles back to Photoshop, new PSD layers for angle settings 360 generated
3D Settings expressions
– Configuration expression Cartoon Animator is enhanced for the new 360 performance
– Transforms and deforms facial sprites to 3D to set similar expressions.
– Enables smooth facial animation to achieve so extremely smooth blend mode
– Easily Lead the movement of the head with head turning Gizmo
– Combine with Face Key Editor for Amazing Results!
New generation of creative assets 360
– Mix and match facial features to create new characters from 360.
– dynamic hairstyles and accessories can also include multiple viewing angles
– 360 Combine Head with selected body style for perfect animation Smart IK
360 animation controls and editing timeline
– head Turn Gizmo: easily guide the direction of the head with the mouse cursor, a quick way to design the tempo of animation
– Face Key Editor combines precise facial expressions, you can achieve a detailed setting by selecting facial features, selecting from a list of expressions and customizing the sliders muscle transformation
– Face Puppet is enhanced to generate expressions with twists of dynamic head
– Use Transform to exaggerate and distort the performance of cartoons.