Receipts lets you collect receipts for expenses, taxes, or accounting. Organize documents by automatically recognized values such as dates, amounts, payment details, and more.
Get detailed info about your financial situation. Data is stored locally, providing strong privacy.
What’s New in Receipts
- Improved classification. The contact and the category is set on import if previous samples of classification do fit. The data used before where IBAN, URLs and text samples. By only using text samples and considering the quantity of positive samples, the rate of matches has been improved. You still encounter repeating mismatches? Then please contact support and provide example documents. The data will be treated confidentially and not be shared with any third party.
- Store app license in KeyChain to make it a better experience when working on freshly installed Macs
- CMD + ALT + F to activate search, enter the string from clipboard and also jump to all in tree view
- Fix: Delay import from observed folder a bit in order to wait for all file system tags to be applied that e.g. happens if saving EML from Mail app
- Fix DATEV export issue related to file names
Requirements for Receipts
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later