Download FREE Recordia v2.0.0 Full version for Mac!
Recordia lets you record audio directly from the menu bar or with a global keyboard shortcut.
This can be useful for recording voice memos, song ideas, meetings, lectures, interviews, phone calls, voice-overs, and more.
- Record compressed or lossless audio.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts to start/stop and pause/resume recording.
- Change input device.
- Unlimited recording duration.
- Set default output directory.
- Optionally show the recording in Finder when done.
- Easily copy and share the previous recording.
- Launch at login preference.
- Record system audio (See FAQ below).
- Choose between multiple menu bar icons.
Technical details: It records at 48 kHz to either M4A (AAC, 256 kbps, compressed) or WAV (PCM, 16-bit, uncompressed). The recording is stereo if the input device supports it, otherwise mono.
Compatibility: OS X 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
Home page: https://sindresorhus.com/recordia