Download Remote Wake Up 1.3.1 Full version for Mac.
The “Remote Wake Up” project is undoubtedly a perfect choice for any Mac user as it gives you the best experience when dealing with devices which, in particular, is the ability to switch on every Wake On Lan capable device from a far away distance. What special about this project is incredibly about that devices are no longer waken up by the usual way but conveniently through the internet. In addition, by using SSH, Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep mode or even send AppleScripts.
This project contains several useful features described below:
- Start every Wake On Lan capable device
- Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
- Conveniently works through the internet
- Be able to easily use and work with intuitive user interface
- Easy to access via a status bar menu
- Contains a pack of network IP and MAC addresses scanner
- Contains a great variety of example AppleScript