Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake-on-LAN capable device. You can also wake up devices over the Internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down and send other Macs to sleep.
Do you have an Apple Script you’d like to execute on another Mac? With Remote Wake Up you can, making it a powerful tool that is only limited by what you can do with AppleScript.
- Wake up every Wake-on-LAN capable device
- Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
- Works over the internet
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Easy access via a status bar menu
- Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
- Includes example AppleScript library
What’s New in Remote Wake Up
- Remote Wake Up is now ready for macOS 10.14 Mojave, including dark mode support.
- The update process hass been improved. (non Mac App Store version only)
- New minimum OS is macOS 10.10.
Requirements for Remote Wake Up
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later