RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
What’s New in RightFont
- Added WOFF / WOFF2 support
- Added ability to deactivate Adobe fonts
- Added ability to show / hide sidebar
- Added ability to make window float on top
- Fontlists are sorted alphabetically by default
- Hide dock icon when app is running in background
- Toggle group item in sidebar by double-clicking
- Type 1 fonts not working under macOS 10.11
- Some UI problems under macOS 10.11
Requirements for RightFont
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later