Roxio Toast 17 Titanium, the leading DVD burner for Mac, makes burning even better, adding Roxio Secure Burn to protect your files on disc and USB in Mac- or Windows-compatible formats. Get more style with more than 20 themed templates with menus, submenus, and chapters in Toast MyDVD, the pro-quality disc authoring tool. Quickly trim video with just a few clicks in the new Toast Slice simple video editor.
- Capture – Get video from anywhere, including your screen, the web, camcorders and discs
- Edit – Remove unwanted segments from your video clips, and enhance audio tracks or recordings
- Copy – Easily copy content from CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, even faster with dual drives
- Convert – Enhanced support lets you convert video for playback on a wide variety of devices, including phones, tablets, video game consoles and more
- Share – Publish your video directly to YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo. Toast will tweet your YouTube and Vimeo links automatically
- Burn – Discover the easiest and fastest way to burn your digital media to disc new Toast Slice simple video editor
What’s New in Toast Titanium
- Fixed some stability problems in Toast and MyDVD Pro.
- Fixed the issue of add files named with unicode characters.
- Support to add AAC and MP2 audio formats as the background audio in MyDVD Pro.
Requirements for Toast Titanium
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- 1 GB RAM recommended
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA card and 4GB of RAM for optimal performance