Download Mac Sampleson Markus 88 v1.5.2 RETAiL Full Version – FREE!
The first Spectral Modeled Electric Piano based on real samples entirely rebuilt by modeling. Offering the real sound and feel of a Stage EP in just 25MB.
SPECTRAL MODELED ELECTRIC PIANO
We decoded and analyzed a vintage electric piano sinewaves spectrum for every note and every velocity, and recreated it manually. When you play a note on Markus, the exact same sound for the original instrument will be generated (no samples involved)
And we did it manually. Every single harmonic was tuned by ear. Like in acoustic piano tuning, the final touch is always made manually, and no tuning software or algorithm is able to replace that.
DECODING THE ELECTRIC PIANO GENOME
Every sound in nature is a complex spectrum of harmonics. The combination of those harmonics makes every sound unique and easy to be identified by humans. Doing the reverse engineering for finding the harmonics that makes a tine-based electric piano sound like a tine-based electric piano is a complex task. We disassembled tine-based electric piano timbre into the minimal parts a sound can be split. And reassembled into a fully expressive virtual instrument.
- 88 Notes EP.
- No player (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party host needed.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc)
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- Recreated from real electric piano sound spectrum
- Preamp, Reverb and Phaser FX included.
- Bells and Releases controls.
- Adjustable non-linear velocity (changes harmonic behavior)
– Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
– MacOS Catalina ready.
– Just 25MB installed.
– No library installation required.
– No online activation required.
– No 3rd party software/player needed.
– Compatible with major DAWs.