Download Mac Sampleson Model T v1.1.0 Cracked – Full version – FREE!
Spectral modeled 80s EP
A classic of the late 70’s and 80’s. We recreated a classic 80s EP by Spectral Modeling, offering the real sound and feel of the simplest electromechanical piano in the history in just 30MB.
Carefully crafted. Detailed recreation of every single mechanical noise and main timbre. No velocity swithching since is not sample-based. Available for Mac & Win, Standalone and Plug-in versions.
MODEL T SOUND DEMOS
This was one of the most affordable and common eletromechanical piano produced in the late 70’s. Based on reeds, it generates a warm, bell-like but dark tone. It does not includes sustain pedal, due his simple mechanics and easily replaceable pieces. But we included the option to activate the sustain pedal on our modeled recreation.
Also we recreated mechanics sound, very present in every sound. (Controlable individually on our instrument)
AN 80S CLASSIC
Late in the 70’s was launched a simple yet powerful electromechanical piano. Manufactured betwen 1977 and 1982, this classic electr-mechanical piano was one of the simplest EPs in the history. Based on reeds, ands sticky pads, the it offers a “Reed” like sound but with a much more present mechanical noises due the proximity of the mechanics to the keyboard itself.
- Spectral modeled full range EP
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs -Sustain activation option. -Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- Just 30MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Home Page: https://sampleson.com/model-t-electric-piano.html