This plugin is calibrated for the SCHOEPS Double M/S Microphone, but it will also work with any other Double M/S Mic Setup. It will provide optimal results only on tracks that have been recorded with a 3-microphone (Double M/S) setup.
The SCHOEPS “Double MS Tool” plugin decodes the three signals of the Double MS system. It creates a 5.0 Surround signal on the basis of three microphone signals.
The plugin enables customized, intuitive decoding on a realtime WYSIWYG basis.
With the plugin the spatial and timbral fidelity of the resulting 5.0 Surround signal can be optimally achieved.
- Easy decoding of the Double MS microphone signals to Stereo or Surround
- Intuitive, realtime WYSIWYG control of the virtual microphone parameters including polar pattern, offset angle, rotation and gain
- Realtime display of the virtual microphone patterns in a coloured polar plot window
- Increase or decrease the gain of the diffuse sound which is extracted from the signals by an a adaptive algorithm
- Enhance spatial impression by increasing the amount of decorrelation of the extracted diffuse sound Improve the front/back localization by a high cut filter and a delay on the rear outputs
Schoeps Double MS Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Schoeps Double MS
- Setup File Name: Schoeps Double MS.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Schoeps Double MS
Schoeps Double MS Free Download
Click on below button to start Schoeps Double MS Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Schoeps Double MS. This would be compatible with macOS.