ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
ScreenFloat offers you a great way to organize your shots with the built-in “Shots Browser”, which lets you tag and name shots and organize them in “Collections” and “Smart Collections”, sorted by criteria you specify.
- The app icon should accept files again without overriding “Open with” settings
- While resizing a floating shot, keep the command key pressed to prevent the shot snapping to its original size
- Fixed a rare crash when printing shots
- Fixed a crash when dragging the mini-icon of a floating shot
- Changed some URLs from http to https
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor