Screenium is a screen capture utility that allows users to create live movies of a Mac’s display, capturing the desktop, applications, mouse movements, and voiceover audio in high-quality, real-time screencasts.
- Support for future versions of macOS
- Stability improvements and bug fixes 3.2.1
- Stability improvements and bug fixes 3.2.0
- Record your keyboard keystrokes.
- Capture system audio, now easier than ever.
- The performance of Screenium has been improved significantly. Capture 5K displays at up to 60 frames per second.
- Save valuable disk space by setting a scaling factor for recordings. Using a scaling factor of 50% will reduce the required amount of disk space by up to 75%.
- Import and export your videos using the new High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) standard (macOS 10.13 High Sierra required)
- Mark audio tracks as master or slave. The volume of all slave tracks will be reduced when the master track plays audio. When the master track is silent the slave tracks’ volume is restored.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor