Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Version 6 has a rewritten engine which is faster and more efficient. It allows 30 days free and unrestricted use. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Small fix that can prevent a loop in unlikely circumstances with certain options switched on – a 404 page containing a meta-http refresh.
- Some updates to the French localization
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later