SecuritySpy will allow you to quickly set up an effective video surveillance system (CCTV). If you plan to install the base home or a large professional system, SecuritySpy provides a reliable solution. SecuritySpy is working with a wide range of cameras to suit every need, from traditional analog cameras to the latest HD camera, offering superior video at a resolution of megapixel quality.
SecuritySpy flexibility and range of features enable users to configure a service tailored to your individual needs system. If it is a system with a single camera or many dozens in a home or business, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Sample and capture live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Supports input devices video and audio compatible with Mac
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.)
- Motion detection and time capture features, with audio
- Built for remote viewing and management Web server
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of images captured
- FTP upload function for off-site storage of captured images
- Email notifications triggered by motion
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before time motion
- Browser for playback of captured images, with synchronized playback of multiple cameras