sFTP Client is a full-featured FTP/SFTP/FTPIS/FTPES/SSH client with a modern and easy to use interface.
sFTP Client uses the most modern libraries and uses the latest technologies (after-all who would ever like an out-dated / old fashioned app), thats why we use the latest frameworks and latest modern designs.
– Sync Connections
– Standard FTP, FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPIS / FTPES) and SFTP.
– SSH Terminal (available on all SFTP connections), use SSH CLI when SFTP just doesn’t cut it
– Compare Directories
– Preserve Connection Logs
– Connections Notes
– Auto Updating Local Directory List
– Directory Status Bar (count files, folders and size – includes quick action buttons)
– Multiple & Large File Transfers (with speed and remaining time)
– Key File Login for SFTP / SSH Connections
– Drag & Drop Support (Uploads / Downloads)
– File Editor (Local & Remote)
– Keepalive Connections
– Synchronised Directory Browsing
– Themes (Light / Dark + 6 colours, purple, pink, red, green, orange and blue)
– Multiple Connections
– Diagnostic Tools
– Port Forwarding
– Quick Connect
– Browse Local & Remote Folders by Path
– Rename & Delete Files (Local / Remote)
– Create New File / Directory (Local / Remote)
– Refresh Local and Remote Lists
– Sort and Resize Columns
– Multi-Select Files & Folders
– Editor Options: Tabbed Files, Customisation
– Transfer Queue (Queued files and folders, failed files and folders, completed files and folders)
– Connect to Remote (External) & Local (Internal) FTP / SFTP / SSH servers.
– Change File / Folder Permissions (By Checkbox or Value: e.g. 777)
OS X 10.9+