Download Mac Shape Up 1.06 Full version – FREE!
Shape Up is a tool to define your shapes BEFORE creating the shape layers and adding them to your composition. It creates “clean” shapes, either AE’s native parametric shapes or ones using custom paths (without utilising merge paths). Rounding and zigzag vector filters may get added for corresponding shapes. Neither expressions nor animations will be applied. As said – clean – to get you started. Just try the demo version and have a look at the user guide linked below.
- Preview your shape & composition
- Five families to choose from: ellipse, rectangle, horizontal lines, vertical lines, polygons + stars
- 5-6 sub shapes each
- Quickly set the anchor position and alignment to your comp within the preview
- Create shapes at the top / bottom of your layer stack or above / below a selected layer
- Set size, position, stroke width, rounding, amount of copies and points, inner width, inner rounding for polygons/stars
- Input fields: Use tokens to utilise the comp size, alignment, position of selected layers, grid spacing
- Toggle stroke & fill on/off
- Set colors
Home page: https://aescripts.com/shape-up/