Download FREE Simple WebMonitor v1.5.0 Full version for Mac.
Simple WebMonitor – Monitor whether your IPv4/IPv6 websites are still alive
WebMonitor is a menubar tool to monitor whether your sites is still alive. WebMonitor will send PING6/PING/GET/POST requests to your target sites every two minutes. WebMonitor will push notification while something wrong is detected.
– IPv6 Supported
– Monitor your web sites every two minutes default. The checking frequency can be modified.
– Push notification supported.
– Silent Mode Supported: can disable notification for a period time.
– Can launch automatically at login.
– Logging supported. Easy review when was offline or online.
– The menubar icon will be red if any website offline.
– Two formats supported:
1. Just domain name. (ex. www.myserver.com or apps.doitwell.tw, etc.)
2. relative Url (ex. www.myserver.com/isalive.htm or apps.doitwell.tw/NextBus/)
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor