SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
SiteSucker is donationware (uncrippled shareware). Pay any amount of money SiteSucker is worth to you or use it for free.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to determine the host for certain URLs.
- Added delays to resolve 429 (Too Many Requests) errors.
- Displayed progress while delaying as a countdown in seconds.
- Provided file extensions for some common media types that are not available from the operating system.
- Prevented SiteSucker from analyzing sitemaps extracted from robots.txt files.
- Added support for the Touch Bar.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later