SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to get the path using the Parameter setting.
- Fixed some user interface problems that could occur when opening multiple documents.
- Recorded log entries on a single line to make them easier to search in the Console app.
- Used the file name provided in the HTTP header, when available, without adding other URL strings.
- Added support for downloading videos from wistia.com.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor