SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
OS version:macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What’s New in SiteSucker 2.11.13
- Fixed a bug that could prevent files from downloading using the builtin browser.
- Logged a warning when the maximum number of files has been downloaded.
- Improved enforcement of limits after settings are changed while paused.
- Suppressed “Choose Application” dialogs while downloading.
- Removed the ability to download videos or content from youtube.com, soundcloud.com, or vimeo.com.